View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 03:18 PM
McMayhem88
Fire Beetle

Okay so I've been trying to setup a server since yesterday. Went through the link shown in the Getting Started Guide that is shown on the main page (which is the Complete Windows-based Server Setup Guide, but that broke down at the SVN Checkout phase. Then I found the Akka Server Setup Install linked here and that actually got everything setup in just a few moments (great work on that).

My issue now is when I run the t_start_server.bat or the t_start_server_with_login_server.bat I'm getting this weird loop where it starts out at 0/30 zones then gets to 30/30 zones and then restarts the process over and over. I see a few windows pop up but nothing else. I went through every step outlined in the guide even though I guess eqemu_update.pl has been replaced with eqemu_server.pl? I didn't see that mentioned in the guide :/.

Anyway, I'm currently stuck in this loop. Hoping someone else has dealt with this and figured it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if this has been asked before, but there are so many "guides" and "wiki pages" that seem to be out of date now that I was hoping to get some info straight from the source.