View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 01:57 AM
John Adams
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfisque View Post
i'm curious though, if anyone has code that makes the adventure recruiter respond to clicking, or do we have to replicate the clicky functionality via quest scripting?
Check out a post I made about PlayerProfile_Struct. That's where my info is on the opcodes, and I am finding more every day. Problem now is, there is no code to support it (unhandled opcode).

As far as I got with it was pretty much right at the beginning. Without the location of the pp.adventure_id in the player packet, all of Cofrubens original LDoN work is useless. That's THE first thing you need when you click on the adventure recruiter. Hence, my frustration at being shut down before I could really begin. So instead, I've started building the `adventure` and `adventure_text` tables for the LDoNs themselves. Once I complete them, I will gladly post them.

sfisque, look in client.cpp for "Client::SendAdventureRequest()". This is where it all begins when you right-click Adventure Merchant (race 61 I believe). With the opcode in place in your patch_Titanium.conf file, you should get the window. When you then click Request Adventure (or whatever it is) you'll always see "No adventure available" since it always returns 'false' for anything available.

OP_AdventureRequest=0x43fd (just went digging for it )

Plus, it's a total bitch to replicate since you have to log in 3 chars to make a group or the npc won't even talk to you.