View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 12:45 AM
Stubbay
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightrider84 View Post
So the spawn points aren't hard coded into the server. I'll hafto look it up again, But I changed it on my server so that every character only spawned in their home city at the correct coordinates.

Edit It's under start_zones table. You change the player choice class race and deity and the start zone under there. Including the x y z coordinates. I know that you have been under that but double check you have made every correct change to the tables. Sometimes just 1 number being off screws everything up

So to be completely correct, You can't change the starting zones to like lavastorm or something on the titanium client. But you can change it so when you select like a froglok he COULD spawn in one of the existing selections. Like qeynos or freeport.

As long as the zone you change under start_zone is in the list of clickable zones on character creation it will let you create them there.
Now, that I look at them, I have noticed some oddities... Like a Human Bard being able to make player_choice 14 (Gukta)... And some bind_id's were set to things other than 0 (I have the server set to "bind same as start city"). I was so busy staring at Froglk ID's, I think I assumed everything else was in order. Some zone_id's seem to be out of order, as well.

I'm gonna get some coffee, food, decompress for a few, and start modifying the table. Thank you for that urging. I'll report back in the next day or two, regardless of outcome.