View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 02:45 PM
Lalolyen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by techguy84 View Post
Well, for some odd reason, I just forsee you as no real threat to SOE. I really dont think you could cause them lots of suffering with your knowledge of thier networks. You said officer right, not administrator....

Furthermore, if your so knowledgable about thier networks, why in the world would you be decomiling the mini-login of all things, and then talking about how its going to cripple servers if someone else with bad intentions did the same thing. Do you understand that there is a different type of crypto on the LS, as well (you should know) on SOE servers. Now sure, the super cool hacker could come in and cause havok on my little 1 person minilogin. Im really worried about some major security breach like that happening.
I never claimed to know that part of their code.

There are some things they horde very closely, things that only 4 people in this world know lol... Their login server and game server mechanics are one of them. I never had access to that code sadly.

But am I a threat? I very well could be -or- lets say, I have the potential to be.

A grand-daddy long-legs is hardly a threat to us, your kids play with them, however if their fangs were 1 mm loger they would be the greatest threat to man kind.

Get me a pc worthy of breaking 1mbit encryption and I'll be come one of the greatest threats to SoE... And the US Government for that matter. Hell everyone for that matter... lol someone able to break that kind of encryption, thats even scary to me, but I think the hint is quite clear.

Last edited by Lalolyen; 10-09-2007 at 10:49 PM..