View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 08:50 PM
knowom
Discordant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingly_Krab View Post
Teamed PVP in EverQuest?
There were team faction servers on live so it's nothing new, but the idea of restricting in more to specific zones flagged for it is pretty original and new. I think it would add a lot of intrigue you might see numerous guild alliances of two or three opposing factions for example. It has the potential for a lot of social complexity at least of that type. Not sure how the guild alliances would work it might involve friendly fire in flagged zones, but honestly I think that's reasonable enough to live with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentrath View Post
What if, kinda like a hardcore PvE server? If you die, you start back at level 1 with your items, items are all tradeable.

Im just throwing around multiple ideas
It's your server so it boils down to what you want the best we can do is offer our input it's really up to you to decide. Starting back at level 1 is fine for PVE (only) and retaining items upon death and being able to trade all or most items would be fine that's sort of standard procedure.

I think earning rewards based on PVE within a faction toggled zone would be reasonable enough just via quests and direct loot that's encouragement enough. Could always make group/raid targets of higher value and different factions/guild alliances would naturally compete over control of them. Could probably even create a server wide buff like DAOC had for RvR for the leading faction.