View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 02:22 PM
WarAngel
Sarnak

You and your peers need NEVER apologize!! What you folks have done for us is incalculable. Through you folks I have been given a gift, a wish come true. And this situation does nothing more than challenge me to look for alternative ways to sate my desire. I just needed clarification. And you have provided, thank you. I can see (figuratively speaking) how the stacking was an issue. By the way, the BOTS have even provided a means to kinda feel like my wife is still grouped with me (she moved on to EQ2). By making and naming her old characters. Tis nice to bring back the moments...this time I am taking screen shots!!

I am going to look at making a spell to cast that pops in a chest or something. That allows me to bank, not the AA one. That will solve a few issues (just like I did in Skyrim). And this is another opportunity to see how I can "fix" my mistakes with the database...without reinstalling the whole shebang (I am a master at it now...a lot of mistakes have been made). And then there is always the proven method of two-boxing a mule. I just wish I knew enough coding to fix the NPCs that walk/run like ninjas...makes me chuckle every time I see a giant walk, Lol.

So please enjoy the hiatus, you deserve it...I pray it is for good reasons and not some sort of emergency. And again thank you for the response, the knowledge you folks provide is wonderful and is the reason the wife and I are inspired at making our own game (she is eating up Unreal and the online classes). Cheers!

-Eric