Thread: Bot Fixes
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 10:39 AM
bad_captain
Developer

Thanks.

Yeah, I wasn't sure about all of the other AAs, but I figured unless they bot owner was > level 65, they wouldn't be affected.

I'll try it out and see how it goes.

Oh, and after more testing last night, I'm not sure all bot owners will be happy.. I had more trouble with older content that I had before- I wiped to the Avatar of War last night, and I haven't done that for a while. Content wise, I was stuck at Aten Ha Ra, but things were a little rough in Kael last night. I took out Tormax no problem, but after my top 2-3 tanks went down, AoW came after me, then with the help of the new SoD respawn window, I was able to see the rest of my bots get squished. It was pretty cool to see instead of them poofing when I automatically go to my bind point.

Going from 700-800 in stats to a max of 305 at lvl 65 definitely seems to have an impact! I was hoping the increase in HP and AC would counterbalance it, but it doesn't quite do it. Add in less damage due to lower stats, and it was definitely a challenge. Plus, without the insane mana regen they were getting, meleeing casters (BST, RNG, PAL, SKs) were having trouble maintaining mana. Rest regen will definitly help with that.