View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 03:00 PM
Tegila
Hill Giant

ok thanks. took me a minute to figure out the unit for the timer 'cause 590400 seemed awful long even in seconds, but it works out to the 164hr timer listed on my server (i thought reuse was only 2.5-3days though not almost a week)

so could i just install say mysql and copy the folder so i have the correct db's etc, or do i have to install everything plus any editors? thought there would at least be a way to write a script to run all the codes in sql from a list that i could make with just 1 program even if its not as simple as notepad. the more involved stuff i know will be...more involved lol. i mean i have found big lists (like when i was looking for defiant drop info) of codes to stick in, but in that case they were all missing the db and need to be edited there, plus edit the droprate in them etc, and then run, but i didnt know if the whole list could then just be pasted into sql prompt or 1 line at a time.

when im not doing the major stuff like editing stats/drops etc of mobs in late expacs and whatnot, i just wanna find a good way to compile all the lines i find in my searching in one place to run at once rather than just doing 1 at a time and shutting server down multiple times, as im doing a lot of minor tweaks as i think of things, that people have already tweaked and shared, and then activate them all at one time. the bigger stuff ill be happy to do with everything installed etc once i get past all these little things. so can i just do that, paste them in txt and edit numbers, then run it all at once, or paste each line 1 at a time? talkign about update `peq` such and such this and that where blah is blah=blah next code.

sorry im a PITA