View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 08:28 PM
Peete
Fire Beetle

I really liked this part of the above post:
"The real kicker... the head dev is addicted to Xanax (and not at a recreational level). Many players stopped using the server discord due to this. He had a habit of coming on the server Discord late at night and jumping into various groups voice chats after taking 3mg of Xanax and drinking alcohol. Multiple players warned him against this and that he was risking his life by taking large doses AND drinking alcohol."
Trying to pretend that you care, just to add validity to your claims is really low and is telling about your character. When is the last time you took a risk and created something for the public? It takes courage and if you ever read this, just know that what you wrote was slimy and self serving. Good riddance, and I hope you never come back. For those of you that are thinking about joining the server, know this.. Its not perfect (yet) but is it fun? Hell yes. The content is very original and it is a new take for people that love to play EQ. There is a community on this server that is very friendly and the head dev is a big part of that. I've known the dev in question for many years now and I have never witnessed the behavior that was described above. I think someone had grandiose delusions and when put in his rightful place, lost his mind. He claims to have loved this server and then turns around and bashes it. Again, good riddance and stay gone. This has been a very stress free and fun server and the likes of that person will just ruin it for us.