View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 11:05 AM
konke67
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatrekVZ View Post
well he asked u to leave , u didnt leave there for u paid the price. Its kinda like rl only, wanna advoid the hassle log off or leave the zone.

And if u know anything Rivervale n Surfall are most popular towns on vtz. Just think while u was here posting that think about bind camping not beening true. You could have zoned out , hide behind a tree n med up.

As for hacking , i highly doubt that. If there are the GM`s will get em. The GMs on vtz are some of the best i seen around , active with there server and always on the watch....shit it looks like they follow fish bait around. We all know about Tyen past......./instant camp in fear

*sigh* dam kids. DEAL WITH IT! ITS PVP NOT PVE!
ok soo if someone tell you to leave and you dont do it then its ok to CC someone, is that what FB is doing all the day and think is ok even if GM on server just writed this:
"""""""" Our CCing at bind (bind camping) rule is so that you dont get chain killed at your bind over and over again" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no problem with getting killed of different players but now we talking about 1 Person...................who cc me for more then 2 houers and every time I sit down he hitted me again to like 5% HP and every time I get more then 50% he started to hit me or kill me again soo if that isnt CC what is it then?????????????????

or did different guild have diff rules on the server????

//litensup HFL Druid