View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 09:00 AM
Malvolio
Fire Beetle

Default Lavastorm NPC issue only (zoning is ok)

So I have been trolling the forums and online help been using Googlefu for all my problems and thanks to you guys a complete and total newb set up a functioning local EQemu server.

Thanks to the help found here I also solved the 1st issue I had that was zoning into lavastorm. The next problem I am having is that all lavastorm NPCs are under the world alive and well casting spells but can only be reached by #goto.

I google-fu'd the crap out of the lavastorm but I keep finding references to my client instead of my server. Repeatedly being told to .bak my lavastorm.eqg however I do not have a lavastorn.EQg in my Titanium Install directory. I have also tried removing all lavastorm files and putting them back to no avail.

I believe the problem may stem from my client being set up for Project 99. My lavastorm is in vanilla form visually at least that I know just from having played back in 99 but the NPCs may have a different location based on the peq database I have.

Having 0 knowledge about the peq database I got from the very cool automated install I am unsure how to proceed.