View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 09:17 AM
Huppy
Demi-God

Talk about a bowel Movement....
Look buddy, now you're just being plain stupid. You wrote out 3 big chapters this morning all about how the world is out to get you, but no matter how you're interpreting what people are trying to say to you, nobody was attacking you or ganging up on you. You're hanging out in a community that involves collaborative communication for anything to get done in a constructive way, but you've made it quite obvious, you're not interested in going that route. Don't expect anyone to cooperate with you until you become a little more reasonable. Even Maze was trying to give you good advice, but you don't want to listen to anyone. I can almost guarantee, this is about as far as you're going to get with your issues in that frame of mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movement View Post
You know what maze? You are a fucking asshole. You come into my post and flame me and talk shit to me while you are talking shit to Kinglycrab
Quote:
I am not attacking anyone personally but I am getting attacked. Yeah, thats gonna make people want to play on this server.....

I feel like I am being ganged up on. What would you do if you felt the same way?...

Thanks guys for attacking me.....
Quote:
Btw people like you make people not want to complain and just quit without giving feedback or a reason why so the server owner never knows why people wont play his server.

See? I can attack people too unprovoked.