View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 02:21 PM
revloc02c
Hill Giant

Hey Kayen,

Thanks for your replies, and thanks for your work on this. I think I am starting to understand, and I believe I can really use this system (man, I've been hoping someone would do this...thanks again, I really appreciate that I can reap rewards from your hard labor).

I see AA:Stacking in the rule_values table an it is set to "true".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayen View Post
you probably need to make sure the sof_max_level is also set correctly. I am guessing that is what is overriding your changes.
What is a correct setting? Take Innate STR as an example, 5 ranks from Innante Strength, and 10 from Advanced Innate Strength makes 15 which is what is in the sof_max_level from both rows, have I got that right?

And so say I want to add more STR, like Adv Innate STR II, 20 ranks of it. You're saying the best way is to make a new row for it, give it a free skill_id (2001 is free), make "Advanced Innate Strength" a prereq for it (maybe this step is optional?), and change the sof_max_level to 35 (15 existing + my 20 more) in all three innate STR rows? Have I got that correct? And then make corresponding entries in the aa_effects table that look very similar to "Advanced Innate Strength" entries except use aaid 2001-2020?

And one more thing, I use the Titanium client, is that going to put a damper on any of this?