Thread: AllaClone 2.0
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 12:34 AM
Akkadius
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevius View Post
Thanks for the report. I got that fixed and it will be in the next release. I didn't really go back through the lists of the existing zones by era lists previously. I only added the newer ones that didn't exist in it yet, which I think was everything after GoD.
Ok, I had decided today that I had enough time to go through this. Here are most of the changes I made today. There's quite a few so go check the site out:

http://69.168.254.243/AllaClone/index.php

Quote:
Akkadius: Changed the header of each page to be slightly more attractive and less hugging the top
Akkadius: Adjusted the 'Zones by Era' title
Akkadius: Adjusted Item names to be under <h3>
Akkadius: Italicized item lore information
Akkadius: Removed wrapping from Storm Haven CSS Tooltips that caused expansion descriptions under 'Zones by Era' to not display correctly.
Akkadius: Replaced the filename zonelist.php into ZonesByEra.php and changed the menu link, this is to consolidate and remove the 18 separate individual pages
Akkadius: Eliminated 22 unnecessary PHP scripts inside of the folder /static that resulted each of the pages for 'Zones By Era', they are all underneath one page now
Akkadius: Added a frame to zones listed within 'Zones by Era' to have a description of the Era listed to the right, with the zones listed on the left
Akkadius: Brought the alignment of the 'Search' button in npcs.php to the center
Akkadius: Changed 'advnpcs.php' 'Search' button to conform with the rest of the buttons in the AllaClone
Akkadius: Added a class to the CSS sheet for 'menualla' which will display an appropriate background for each CSS stylesheet implemented. This was applied to spells.php, example here:
http://69.168.254.243/AllaClone/spell.php?id=4938, it now looks more balanced.
Akkadius: In 'spell.php', 'Items with THAT spell' was changed to 'Items with this effect:'
Akkadius: Changed toggle icon for the 'items.php' search function and removed (Toggle Search Fields) since it was a bit redundant and ugly
Akkadius: Added the menualla class around the search options under 'items.php' to make the page pop more
Akkadius: Changed CSS for Allakhazam Tooltips to color Anchor links Yellow instead
Akkadius: 'item.php', added menualla wrapper around the header
Akkadius: Added the actual weapon graphic to each item if the file is available, which most of them are.
Akkadius: Changed 'recipes.php' form buttons to conform to the rest of the AllaClone
Akkadius: Added menualla CSS style to the form for 'recipes.php'
Akkadius: Added menualla CSS style to the form for displaying any recipe (http://69.168.254.243/AllaClone/recipe.php?id=110)
Akkadius: Changed the verbiage on the searching of recipes
Akkadius: Cleaned up the searching on Advanced NPC search
Akkadius: Added menualla class to the Spells menu
Akkadius: Rounded out the Tooltips for everything, they now look really close to ZAM tooltips, but they function way better right Trevius!?
Akkadius: Adjusted Faction Search to look like the rest of the clone
Akkadius: Adjusted Melee Damage calculator to look like the rest of the clone, fixed the title, fixed some English in the results