Thread: Agnarr Server
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 11:17 PM
hriggs92
Fire Beetle

FIRST OFF!!!! Luclin is unlocked! Through Malignant's combined forces downed Vulak (my Rogue got some beautiful beautiful boots !)
*screenshot @ bottom of post
**for extra bonus points I posted the most ANNOYING dragon in the freaking world!!! & a quick Velk kill we knocked out!

Ayeeeee, I promised Esil I would do this like, forever ago, but alas life happens.

Anyways here's a small update for you guys... and I say small, but what I mean is kinda HUGE!

We've been promoting our server as much as possible, Esildor is REALLY stepping up and putting in work, it is very very impressive.

When I started (look at the first post) it was only a few weeks ago, and to be honest with you, nobody was really ever on. I think we had like 10 unique players even ON the server, much less constantly active...

Thanks to you guys and a combined effort from us at Agnarr, I am proud to say we have had multiple spikes of 150-200 people online (which is not NEARLY that many unique players), however it is a huge population increase for us! I was floored too see how quickly we gained new players, and to hear about all their having.

I think that if you are reading this, YOU should come join us and check out the action we've got going on. There are even multiple guilds threatening to compete with our raids, hahaha!

It's just a beautiful thing to see something I've had so much fun on grow so quickly, and I wanna help that happen even more! Here are a few links to get to know us better!

*Let me know if this isn't allowed and I will swiftly remove*

www.agnarreq.com - for information/rules/downloads for our custom files

https://discord.gg/VHRJp7q - is our server-wide Discord channel for anyone to join! Come chat or voice chat with us, it's always a good time!

www.facebook.com/AgnarrEQ - a FB page I'll be using to keep up with people, post quick updates, funny stories (there are a LOT), and screenshots of cool stuff we do!

ANYBODY IS WELCOME! I had never even been level capped in EQ before, and now I am 12 boxxing level 60s, thanks to the help of Esildor, Ima, Awar, Jore, and many many more!

We are really trying to make this into a safe haven for people who want to play & love Everquest, but have tough jobs, families, ect! I promise if you guys give us a shot, you'll have a great time.

Now for some of our "money" shots, this is what you guys are missing out on!!!