Thread: Agnarr Server
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 07:14 AM
hriggs92
Fire Beetle

Hey all! I thought I'd give you guys some updates on what we've been doing over at Agnarr.

So first off, I know some of you have asked us if anyone solos here because the idea and tasks of managing multiple instances of EQ and MQ2 in itself can seem daunting, and it's something I would like to discuss. You absolutely do NOT have to box. If there is anyone at all wanting to get started playing a solo/duo/trio character, I am more than happy to level with you, buffs, help get gear, ect reach out to me via ingame (frogrogue or tankuvrymuch), I have several groups of toons. Most are max level now, but I do still have a couple level 1s I started just in case friends got on, and I have a group around the low 30s as well. I would more than happy to help anyone with the leveling experience.

Our discord channel is: https://discord.gg/VHRJp7q
(shameless plug, alternate way of communication is : www.facebook.com/AgnarrEQ)

Feel free to use that to contact us with anyone questions, or if you're not up to boxing 6 characters and are looking for someone to level with, I've seen this being asked so much on these forums and in game, and we will definitely remedy that. Not to mention it's incredibly easy to hit max level on our server, due to the "casual" feel and exp rates (of course this doesn't affect raid difficulty, which is what we really care about )

I wanna give a congratulations to the guild and the server, as we now have another raiding guild in our midst (that makes 2, maybe 3?), that just downed Avatar! So congrats to you guys, Vinci. (sp correct I hope)

We got a solid Vulak clear last week as well in our guild, things are going great. We're doing some spare Epics/helping guildies get setup for the upcoming Luclin!

I have to give props to all the people that help out with managing this beast, you guys are great and we wouldn't have such a nice server if it wasn't for those who put so much time into. It's great from watching this server grow from 4-5 users online at peak to having to compete for raid mobs between multiple guilds! I can only hope we grow more!

Please, give us a shot, and I can damn near promise as the rest of us have that started here, that you will have a great time!

Peace out!