View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 11:39 PM
Fluffyfluff1
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by enr4ged View Post
My friend is having this same issue. Where he gets a 1018 error out of nowhere and can't connect for up to days at a time. Even without any disconnects or crashes or anything. I have tried reaching out on the P99 forums and the response was:

"This is something that happens at the login server, and not P99 specifically. Unfortunately there's nothing we can do about this particular error within our jurisdiction."

"i agree, but sadly P99 does not control the login server."

Is there someway we can get this issue solved? I know a lot of people have this issue and no one assumes ownership of the issue. Maybe we can get someone to work together to pinpoint the cause. I'd be happy to intermediate if we can help get this solved. I just want to be able to play with friends.

Thanks for any help.
Im having the same problem, have had it happen 4 times in 2 weeks. The only way the p1999 staff have been able to get the server to release my connection is to ban me and unban me. They have not offered any permanent solutions to this problem, as they claim it is an issue with EQemu, not p1999.

This is irritating.