View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 03:48 AM
Mortykins
Hill Giant

Default Raid Addicts Progress

HI Folks,

Just an update, we have ended the promo bot, as well as double experience thank you for all that logged in and participated. I just wanted to chime in again and thank KinglyKrab and Kimura for all of the hard work on the restoration of the server in the last few weeks ! (You guys are the best)

I had to go ahead and do a slight rollback tonight due to a few mistakes made in the database (my fault for a lack of communication) but we are back on track and up and running again. For this mistake I am planning on setting up a tracking / SVN or LOG system that will keep track of all changes made by us from here on out.

To all of the people in EQEMU , would love to have your input on the server now, my team and I have worked hard to help make things on the server from tiers 1-3 more smooth , that is about 7 years of work that we are basically streamlining into something that is basically soloable for everyone.

Also keep note that we have current Binaries, as well as up to 3 goons in game per character via our goon quests.
  • When you Start : Warrior Goon
  • Monk Goon: Quested in Kerra
  • Druid Goon: Result of the Tier 1 Task also in Kerra

Another huge and wonderful change to the server has been the addition of many quest npc's added to kerra that were once scattered in god knows how many zones.

Keep in mind the Tier 1 Task is a great place for people to get the best step by step active tour of the servers old content.

Vex Thal - People are absolutely loving the new release of the starter zone ( we killed eruds crossing because no one liked it ) , Kimura and Kingly coordinated with myself to get this zone nice and smooth for new players, we also plan on adding to the zone later.

PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY FEEDBACK FOR US

Direct Questions here via PM to me or my email ..

Jordan "King" Mortenson