View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 04:46 PM
bryan4268
Fire Beetle

I have resolved this issue , I forget which field is was but if you simply search for spell spirit of wolf, you’ll see multiple entries one of those entries requires no mana and 20 endurance. There are a bunch of fields to the right of that ( using phpmyadmin or Heidi sql) with values of 1 and 0 simple make values of 278 match those of the endurance cost one and it will work.

For a more simple fix , 255 all classes of spell I’d 278, copy the endurance spell to a new spell ID ( leaving the old ones there) and then change the endurance cost to 0 and the mana to 40 and make sure the cast on others value is set as well as indoor outdoor casting. Then go to the items table and locate the item spell:spirit of wolf ( I believe it is 11278 not 100% sure going from memory) and make sure you replace the spell scribe field ( value will be 27 to the Id of your newly created spell. I am on my phone and later today I will post a sql command to actually fix spell 278 , and i will also post it to be corrected from the server side for future downloads. Feel free to send me a private message if you need help with broken spells like this. They’re a few others.