View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 04:33 PM
ChaosSlayerZ
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRUMPY View Post
Something I find very courageous in some players. When Secrets launched this server, the direction, journey and
destination was all layed out before anyone got started on it. But yet, since then, over 50 random players still
logged on knowing all of that. But many people either misunderstood Secrets intentions with content .........OR
they ignored it. The traffic lights, the street signs, they were all in place. But people made an attempt to drive
down that road anyways, until they come to a bad old bridge with a big sign that makes them say "WTF"
There was a map in the glove box all that time, but they relied on their own GPS which took them down
the wrong road leaving them disappointed. But if you pull that map out and take a look, there is little
ol' place called Casual Dreams. Looks like an awesome place for a solo player. I read the description and
it looks like some good work was put into it. http://www.eqemulator.org/index.php?...o&worldid=2575
This is because Secrets likes to add in new/alternative ideas, that others afraid to mess with, and that brings people in. But no matter what the server set up is - people will always TRY TO SOLO!
If you open up P99 forums, which do their best to emulate this VERY hardcore group oriented game, the first thing new comer posts is "Cool, I love classic EQ! Which char do I make to solo the best?"