View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 02:52 PM
knowom
Discordant

I wonder specifically it is hard coded into the client. I can't remember how that worked specifically. Does it matter what zone line you try to zone into it from or is that irrelevant.

If it worked from a different zone rather than Kithicor could just make it or 2-3 separate times as a work around to get to the right one.

The last possibility I can think of involves extracting the zone's obj.s3d file and adding it to the one that works and setting zone you wish to Z axis higher object placement higher and adjust zone points to the new/old one you want. Another words put a actual zone into the obj.s3d file for the zone itself place it higher in the air and configure it to that instead. I don't know if the obj.s3d files are size limited or not though however so may or may not be plausible.

In general though your basically just screwed use titanium or a newer clients for the appropriate hard coded zone file versions is basically only realistic course of action which is somewhat unfortunate though not a huge issue.

Really if you want beyond GoD in the first place you likely don't mind the new zone versions different as they may be they probably generally fit in better with all the other new higher resolution content.

The only thing it kind of sucks for is trying to reshape zone points to alternate zones been there tried that fairly intensively and couldn't get acceptable enough results to my personal liking.