View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 02:20 AM
kokey98
Hill Giant

Looks good so far... dropped entire peq db to start from scratch without bots and ran the individual bot sqls. .. added bot version in db before re-running eqemu-server.pl to update binaries and 9100+patches or whatever 1 was missing.... and it works. popped a few bots and they are casting and working as they should as far as i can tell.

any errors i saw in the eq-emu.pl process (initial new_server part only) i guess weren't too big of a deal. - some errors on a couple "has update" lines - i assume after the "|" in manifest part? (same 2-3 each time)

anythign i did by hand i double-checked the db for the changes... went slowly this time, lol.

(this time i exported any gridrows i've changed (merchants * 4 tabels etc) and saved a backup of the entire rules table... no mas on that crap. once i re-learn sql i'll make it an update of my own)

Thank you for the help.. where you pointed and what you explained to me saved tons of time.

* what's this discord thing.. is that like facebook ? LoL, kidding, i know what it is ... at least enough of what it is.