Thread: Gotterdammerung
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 10:32 AM
tmoney2983
Sarnak

This server is the closest I've found to the old-school Irreverent Solo Server among all of the "solo" servers out there. If you ever played on that server, then you would understand the urge for a server like that.

Want fabled items? They have those, though you have to take out "special" NPCs to get them. Want to do a "progression server" challenge? Go ahead! I've even come across old-world items like Guise of the Deceiver and Manastone, both from the mobs that drop them!

Gotterdammerung is not an easy server. Things aren't just given to you. There are no buff-bots. You have to create your own "buff-bots". There are no bots, and no need for them really. This is a legit solo server. I am still tinkering around in the old world with my main crew, and trying to finish up my "buff-bots" for my use and the use of others, but I am loving everything I'm seeing on this server so far. Anyone who enjoyed The Irreverent Solo Server should jump on here and take this server for a spin. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised...