View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 10:58 AM
Cominon
Fire Beetle

Hey Sunbeam, I may be able to help answer a couple questions for you. Please note that I am not a GM or involved with the server beyond being a regular member of it. So please, Vack or Odin or anyone more versed than me, step in and correct me if I am wrong.

As far as I know, we have not gone to level 65 yet so you would be set to level 60 if you transfer. As long as your gear was era appropriate then you should receive everything. If it is something custom that was made by another server, it would most likely not transfer. My personal example is I had a pet clicky on my characters that was made by the server I transferred from. This was not transferred with my toons. It's not a big deal, so I am not worried about it. However, I had a gnome illusion clicky that was custom that did transfer.

PoSky - I do not think they are nerfing any content like that. There is a guild on the server that can field a 40-50 man raid force at this time and has been to PoSky in the past. I am not sure if they have done it lately. Other guilds are already starting to form on the server as well. I am sure as the population grows, there will be more and more people wanting/needing to go to PoSky and beyond to get epics done.

I guess the main thing is the server wants to keep raid content and the like as normal as possible. The main QoL things really focus on things like tradeskills and things that would otherwise give you arthritis rather than making the actual content easy.

Once again, anyone please correct me if I am wrong. Just trying to help.