View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 01:41 PM
wolfwalkereci
Discordant

Well I feel stupid to an extent. When I woke up today I deleted every file with a change date that did not match up with the SVN, then reapplied my custom changes for misc stuff like website integration and everything works like it should.
So at some point in time I changed one of the pages and was not careful with copying from SVN to my web folder and that would explain when I was adding loot drops mindrop,droplimit,multiplier,probability were zero and also I just checked adding items and noticed that I was not careful in the past because the current revision from svn when I add items now I do have the option to change percent.

So thanks cavedude for suffering my posts. It was still nice to take a few min and look at how everything is setup and play with it.
I was able to make some personalized changes to aspects of the tool yesterday and get an idea for how it should look based on the current templates.

Anyways, thanks as always to you and everyone else from peq that keep this tool up to date.