View Single Post
Old 10-25-2022, 07:59 AM
Rhe_Rz
Fire Beetle

Hi guys, I need help to recover my accounts. I last logged my game account out in 2015 (it seems my user account was last accessed in 2017 last so maybe i used the account last then i cant recall) and since then changed ISP providers. My old email address i created my Eqemu account with was with my old ISP so i no longer have access to it. I was clever enough to SMS lock my account but since I've forgotten my EQemu PW i cannot use my email registered with the account to reset the PW or use the SMS feature to reset all my account passwords.

Is there anything i can do? if i could at least generate a SMS i could regain access and reset everything but how do i do so without having access to my old email account? I have all the original details of the email address i used to create the accounts with and the SMS number & eqemu user account name. The account hasn't been compromised in any way im sure as i locked it safely with the SMS feature so i would very much like to have it back as all my epic characters are on it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.s i have started a petition on the P99 forums in hope of have a response from Rogean but nothing as yet.

Cheers.

Last edited by Rhe_Rz; 10-25-2022 at 08:17 AM.. Reason: timeline noted.