View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 06:59 PM
Rhyisa
Fire Beetle

Thank you all for your kind messages. Would love to reward you all with epics and ponies! Alas, the ogres ate the ponies whole. The ponies burst out of their chest. Very messy. Shouldn't eat ponies with horns.

@Burningsoul and GurkhaPanzers. Thank you both, I will be keeping that in mind about changing the source code.

@iRFNA That's a pretty sneaky way of going about it. Better check my wallet to see if it's still there.

@provocating I just downloaded the 5.10.0.1004 and the 5.10.1.1008 and will try them shortly.

I think another basic problem is that the Strawberry Perl 5.10.1.5 installs to C:\Strawberry\perl etc. However, it has a perl510.dll in the perl\bin directory. Which is weird that I also added those paths to VS2008 paths for include and library.

So here's what I'll do:

1) Uninstall Strawberry Perl, remove folders etc.
3) Install the 5.10.0.1004, setup the paths in VS2008 and give it a go
4) That doesn't work, uninstall and install 5.10.1.1008
5) If fails, impact maintenance on the computer. Always worked for us prior server members.
6) Skip 5, can't get a new computer right now.
7) Try iRFNA's idea.
Go back to drawing board and try 5.14.2.1402 version, find and replace the entries there.

BTW - When you mention references GurkhaPanzers, which files are you talking about? All of them or just the .sln file? Hmm, I'll should check that myself.

9) There is no 9.
10) Will post again as to the results.