View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 08:19 PM
trevius
Developer

Default Secrets of Faydwer - Bug Tracking

This post is created to allow us to track bug reports with Secrets of Faydwer. A current list of the known issues for development tracking can be seen here:

http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27429

If you find a bug that is not already on that list, please post it in this thread (not the development thread linked above) and I will get it added to that list. The list is updated regularly, so check back for current status and updates on bug reports and resolutions.

Here is a list of some of the known issues/bugs with SoF and what is known about them:
1. /who - /who actually works almost perfectly now. But, if you search for /who <name> or use /whotarget, it returns all players in the current zone.
2. Item Trading - Appears trading items may not always work perfectly. This is almost certainly a slot issue with the trade window and can probably be corrected with an adjustment to the encode/decode of it.

Unverified Bug Reports:
1. Disciplines Failing - Reports of some disciplines failing to execute. I think this happens on all clients.

SoF Bugs with the client iself:
1. Highhold Keep - From the brief testing I did on this, it appears that trying to enter the old HHK zone causes the client to crash and it needs to be moved out of the zone for them to be able to log in again. The old HHK zone was removed from the newer clients, and so they cannot access that zone.

Fixed Bugs from this post:
1. Fast Food/Drink Consumption - Food and Drink now get consumed at the proper rate.
2. Throwing/Ranged Animation - The throwing animation is now working (thanks Derision!)
3. Animation - All Animation issues are now resolved (thanks Derision!)
4. Drakkin Corpses - Drakkin corpses (as well as Froglok corpses) now show properly even after a zone dump occurs (thanks Derision!)
5. Spell Fizzles - After fizzling a spell, there is an especially long delay before the spell can be recast. It appears that there may be different ways of handling spell fizzles in SoF. In Titanium, I believe it was treated like a normal spell interrupt.
6. Disconnect on Death - You are no longer disconnected on Death in SoF.
7. Potion Belt - Potion belt appears to function correctly now.
8. Total Spent AAs - This is now reported correctly for all clients including SoF and SoD.

I will add more to this list later.

Last edited by trevius; 04-03-2010 at 06:30 AM..