View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 08:40 AM
unicorn97211
Sarnak

I grabbed v.812 and did some testing. I found that I am not being remembered. I popped in a debug to tell me when I was being added to the feign memory list and that seems to be working fine. However when I stand up the mob does not remember me and add me to his hate list. It looks as though the memory check isn't being executed. It also looks to me as if the memory check won't occur if the mob is engaged. I'm thinking the mob should remember you even if it's fighting with someone else and you get up.

i.e. If I pull a mob to my group and feign. While the group is fighting the mob , I stand up. My groupies wipe. I should have been remembered when I stood up while the mob was engaged so that when my groupies wipe I am on the hate list even though I may be out of aggro range.

I'm not sure about this as I haven't had time to think through all the possible situations.

FNW: do you want me to try and debug whats going wrong with the memory check the way you implemented it or do you have time to debug it?

Last edited by unicorn97211; 06-30-2006 at 04:43 PM..