View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 12:32 PM
Sorce08
Fire Beetle

Default Random Loot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fridgecritter View Post
I would love to help with this server. It seems as though you made it just to have a little fun, and I set up a dedicated server with my hosting a few days ago to do just about everything you did there, except I wanted to add chance of random drop 5 percent, or chance on NPC death to spawn a chest, etc... to keep things interesting. There aren't many bot enabled servers.

If you wanted someone to help scale the server and add some cool features, I have a bunch of ideas. Shoot me a PM on here and I'd be happy to shut my server down and help with yours.
Fridge, I remember your server from what seems like a long time ago. I think it was the first random loot server I had played on, and was the beginning of an addiction for me, haha. A friend and I had some fun times with that to the extent he learned to create his own server with random loot not long ago for us to mess around on.

Jahosphat, this seems like a fun idea here and will certainly check out your server. I like the merc addition as they seem to do it better, but it's also fun gearing out bots as well. Best of luck with expanding your idea and I look forward to playing.