Thread: AllaClone 2.0
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 05:24 AM
trevius
Developer

Well, soon is a relative term, but I am sure we will have something ready at some point. Both Akka and I have been pretty busy IRL lately, so work has slowed down considerably. I have recently started working on EOC again and am currently making good progress on the tasks tool, but it still has a ways to go before being completed. The good part is that I am working out some solid systems that should be usable for the rest of the tools we make for it, so once tasks are done the rest should be a bit quicker.

There is definitely no kind of ETA at this point. Even on the tools that have been worked on, there is plenty left to do. And, there are a lot of tools that need to be added such as NPC editing, tradeskill editing, etc.

I will have to see what Akkadius thinks about giving out a generic username and password for our EOC dev box so people can check in on the progress so far. We have a basic login system created for it, so the tools require authentication. Once logged in, you would be able to see the tools we have enabled so far and play around with them.