View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 03:10 PM
littlelegend85@gmail.com
Fire Beetle

Default Level 1 Spell problems

Hello all thanks for taking a moment to help, I’ve exhausted my know-how. I am hosting a server for a couple of friends and we are having an issue I could find very little about via searches.

The problem detailed in this post is exactly what I am experiencing down to the letter: http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/sho...ll+interrupted

Creating a level 1 goes fine, but no matter the class casting a spell will cause the display to tell me the spell was interrupted and that I have insufficient mana, and it then completely empties my mana pool. This happens whether I had the correct amount of mana or not. After hitting level 2 the issue seems to resolve itself (so far) except for a single time at level 7 on a necro and then it just went away.

Things I have tried so far: Fresh Install (Debian 9) with Akka’s Repack, completely fresh and updated database, quests, and maps, separate accounts with and without GM or permissions, building a client patch from exported files and a newly generated spells_us.txt

I have tried to exhaust all the resources I can via searches and research before I came here for your help, thanks very much for your time!