View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 12:29 AM
browsebot
Fire Beetle

Default Characters Disappear From Character Select if EQEmulator.Net Login Server is not used

I have a server, EQ client and EQEMU all installed and running on the same computer.

Using MYSQL Query Browser, I changed the "public" value to "minilogin", and made sure the IP address on the account was the actual internet IP of the computer, and not 127.0.0.1.

When I configure my files to connect to my server through the eqemulator.net Login Server, my server shows up on the server select screen, and my characters show up on the character select screen, and I can log in and play with no problems.

But when I configure my files to connect directly to my server using the minilogin Login Server running on my computer, and NOT use the eqemulator.net Login Server, my characters no longer show up on the character select screen.

I have read through every thread I could find, and tried the advice, but nothing seems to work. I've tried all different combinations of file configurations, and nothing gets my characters to show up on the character select screen.

Anyone know how to fix this?

I am listing below my config files used to play on my server using the eqemulator.net Login Server, as well as the config files I use to connect directly (which don't show the characters).