View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 10:07 PM
Demi-God

Default Kings & Bandits PVP/PVE Server

Hi All,

I wanted to announce a new server and a new emulator server idea which is being developed currently. The server will support both PVE and PVP players, sometimes maybe they will even clash together (will that make a PVE player a PVP player?).

We want to encourage not only PVP players to our server but PVE players as well. There will be designated areas that will allow PVE players to safely venture without regard for PVP conflict.

This is a unique server in the fact that we may be focusing on the classic continents but we will be creating new features that will provide a unique perspective to EverQuest gameplay that has not been done before. To name one, an item system with classic loot but an extended random item generated database. These items and their stats are generated during gameplay and populated across the server world.

There will be numerous features announced as time goes on. The project does have quite a bit of work done but still more that we need to get done as we want to provide a polished experience.

In any case I wanted to provide the website for now which is www.eqpvp.com. Stay tuned!
Member of the "I hate devn00b" club.