View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 12:26 PM
Cominon
Fire Beetle

I have been playing on Gates of Time for the past week or so and have had a great experience so far. I transferred from another server and the transition was as smooth as it could be. I have not experienced the issues others are complaining about in this thread. The staff has been more than helpful with any requests I have made. Honestly, considering that the server itself is only about 2 months old, it is extremely well put together. I transferred from a server that was 2 years old and I didn't realize how many things they had wrong until now. Now, is it 100% perfect and with out bugs? Of course it isn't! Which server is completely without bugs? Yet, the staff is attending to bugs as fast as they are able to. Bug reporting also comes down to the community itself getting reports in and helping by doing what they can do. Which is also happening here.

If you like old content with some QoL improvements from later expansions, then this is would be a good server for you. The QoL features really help for those of us that can only get a few hours in to play here and there. Everyone has things going on in their RL and this server is out to help in any way they can. They also are asking for input from the server population itself rather than just doing what they want (still, it is their server and they would have the right to do that if they wanted).

Give it a try!

Just don't expect to be able to say you have 10 fungi tunics and the staff will just give them to you... (and don't get all pissed off and make fake posts when you get denied)