View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 08:24 AM
sunbeam
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by clobby2 View Post
FYI the server is ending its alpha stage and therefore character transfers will end June 14th.
I wasn't real sure on the rules for that reading your site.

For example I have a 65 mage with essentially maxxed AA, and gear we wouldn't want to talk about, including having done the epic quest.

I also have other chars on servers like Stormhaven, where they have a totally different approach to things like gear than other servers.

Also thought of something else I'd like to know the answer too, since I mentioned mages.

Cazic's Deathtouch is something that can be dealt with. Same with Golems in that zone.

When you start trying to do PoSky, which is absolutely needed for some classes' epics, that is a whole other kettle of fish.

So do you nerf those deathtouches? The Avatar of War was soloed a long time before anyone started puttering around PoSky doing things alone or boxed on live.

No one really wants total EZ mode. But a raid force of 40 or 50 people just isn't in the cards on most servers. And I think that's what you would need for PoSky. And while an SK or even necro could make a decision that the epic isn't worth it for them, a mage just doesn't feel right without the epic pet.

Actually depending on where and what you fought, the epic pet was arguably better than the 61 pets in a lot of zones and situations. Wasn't until the 65 pet that they were surpassed for sure.