View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 04:03 PM
mjbcb0717
Hill Giant

[QUOTE=Ikubi;254816]checked out this server last week after being approached by someone on the Project 2002 server via tells, who asked me to come give it a try. My first impressions

They are trying to fish other servers? Tisk tisk.

I played here a few days and learned a few things 90% of the server are all friends from another server and won't really offer help unless you know someone.

Only reason this server has a high pop 30-60 people are because they keep toons logged in to make it seem popular. Found this out after half the server was sitting in pok at guild lobby entry not moving for hours or the whole day. Other then that I found it dead an no one to group with.

Some people are vary rude asked for buffs one day in ooc and was told to *shut it* was trying to find out info on the server as the site does not really specify what this server is about and was told to * play and find out for myself* putting it nicely With this.

Everyone was already 60. 3 days after server came out and had BIS gear what's the point in playing lol the idea of transfers is dumb makes the server pointless.

I don't know why we have servers like this anymore.