View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 06:55 AM
strugglegenerator
Hill Giant

Talking Unbelievable!

You did it! You figured out what I could not all of yesterday =) I read your post just now, and wish I had read it sooner but I didn't see it since it was so new and I was scavenging far and wide on the forums for older answers.

Your method of typing #npcedit race 60 and then repopping the zone with #repop worked. I still had to manually find multiple skeletons and perform the commands on each, since some zones have 2 or 3 skeleton ID's, but this method did create permanent changes to my server, even after I restarted the server.

I did check the npc_types section of the database last night, but only found 1 entry for skeleton and since I had already changed it to 60 and didn't see the skeletons in the game update, I thought it didn't work. However, now that you pointed me back in that direction (since I don't want to manually go zone by zone typing #npcedit race 60 on every skeleton in the entire game) I decided to take another look at the npc_types section and I noticed it was only displaying 18,000 results, so I clicked the ShowAll GUI button in HeidiSQL and it displayed all 64,000 results. Then I sorted by race column and did a find and replace of the number 367 to 60 and that updated every old world skeleton with the new world skeletons in game within seconds.

You are a life saver and I truly appreciate you taking the time to post the solution. Thank you!!!