View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 08:47 PM
Tabidzukare
Sarnak

Default To WC/Orison

Hey Guys,

Saw this post and thought I'd throw it out to WindCatcher that I would *love* to be able to assist in working on any projects with you from a code perspective.. I'm completely new to C++ programming, in fact I picked it up to be able to eventually modify your model viewer and I'm walking down the road to learning OpenGL.. If you have any hints to point me in the right direction to help you out or if you have anything remedial I could do to lighten the load if you wanted to work on anything let me know.. I'm looking for ways to get my hands dirty but right now it seems that even syntactically knowing C++ is a very small portion to the programming puzzle..

One day I *will* create a program to extract all EQ's resources, but in the mean time I'd love to be able to help with other tools.. I'm fresh to the programming scene but if I'm helped a bit I know I can do great things.

BTW, Orison! Great to hear your team is still plugging away. Best of luck (continually ) and hopefully WC will respond or one day my skill will be great enough to look into the help you're needing !

Kindest Regards~~