View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 01:49 PM
Techungry
Fire Beetle

Thanks, very helpful info on how to enable the logging to be higher, although I did get strange behavior related to it. I set the UCS level to 3 for console and logging and that that point I got more detail in console but now get no ucsxxx.log file at all even when i turn it back to 1 but I am still getting crash reports?? Anyway, I think this is coming down to an issue with the clients connecting or authenticating or similar. I still get a crash every time someone zones I think, with the above same crash report. When I try to join a chat channel I get the following:

[UCS Server] Starting EQEmu Universal Chat Server.
[UCS Server] Connecting to MySQL...
[UCS Server] Loaded default rule set 'default'
[UCS Server] Expiring mail...
[UCS Server] There are 0 messages in the database.
[UCS Server] Expired 0 trash messages.
[UCS Server] Expired 0 read messages.
[UCS Server] Expired 0 unread messages.
[UCS Server] Loading chat channels from the database.
[UCS Server] Received Opcode: 4000
[UCS Server] Player: Ssthis, Sent Message: [join king
[UCS Server] Client not found.

Given that, and the crash lines related to Clientlist::Process and Databse::VerifyMailKey I am out of ideas.
* I have placed my public DNS domain in the clients host file and am able to ping it.
* I am testing from the local lan on the same network as the server.
* I opened port 7778 (left the default) on the firewall of both the server and client in both directions for TCP and UDP.
* I tried port 10000 just in case with same results.
* Chat:EnableMailKeyIPVerification is true in DB, I haven't touched anything related to chat/mail in the DB.
* From the above there is clearly communication happening between the client and UCS since it responded to the join command with client not found.

What am I missing?