View Single Post
Old 09-15-2022, 11:12 PM
Silwyn
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huppy View Post
I'm aware of the race and texture thing, that's why I was playing with it, but if those white one's were actually part of the original , then I have no need to persue this anymore, I was just piddling around.

I know that going the route of hacking the exe, is a "solution", but I doubt many players would want the file, otherwise they would be PM'ing you right now for yours, haha. People are skeptical of hacked binaries these days and tend to stay away from them, so it wouldn't do much good for a production server, if that's what someone's intentions were. But it would be good for those playing around with private projects.
Yeah they were both Classic models. You made it seem at first like this change was for you so I only recommended using a hex editor because it would suit your skill level since you said you aren’t really familiar with stuff like this. I personally use my DLL for this specific patch on my server so I wouldn’t have to bother with it myself. The key is that getting rid of those instructions is the right way to do it because it retains use of both models rather than having one or the other. Then there’s the issue of the messed up jaw, etc.

Glad I could help, though. If you ever need anything else feel free to PM me.