View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 10:19 AM
SirJames
Fire Beetle

Yes it is up and running. A lot of the former players have moved on to the Storm Haven server. Personally, I want to keep play on Nagafen's Lair, so I brought the copy Maze gave me up.

Minimal support just means GM's won't be on very often. If you find a game breaking bug, just send me a P.M. and I will do my best to fix it.

The server itself is running on an 8gb / 2 core instance on Azure, it was a bit unstable at first, but has been very stable so far (I think mostly Azure's fault)

At this point I would say Classic - Luclin is very stable and working fine. I know there are some PoP issues.

I don't promise to fix anything.

I do promise to give 2+ weeks notification if I ever stop this server and to do my best to keep it stable. I will not ragequit and delete everything.

I will be instituting backups and auto-reboot on server crashes this week. I also think I'm going to post all of the scripts on github, so players can propose changes. I also hope to release a sanitized version of the database.

If for any reason I can not continue to run the server, proper notification will be given and full backups , code will be posted online.