View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 03:45 PM
sunbeam
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryguy View Post
Project 2002 allows the playing of 3 toons from the same IP without an exemption, they are on luclin right now. Decent player base (No where near the size of P99, then again no one is)
Do you play on that one?

Kind of getting the urge to play again. Probably trying something reasonably laid back like a mage/cleric duo.

But while I can put up with old school rules, I can't go back to whatever client they had going. I can get it to run, but there was some wacky crap going on with the mouse cursor and windows, though it's been a while.

There are two servers doing... Al'Kabor stuff. Is there one where I can use something later than Titanium as the client? Whatever Sony did with the client it was a lot more stable and easier to use later. Just really don't want to box with the old Titanium client, let alone that thing that the Al'Kabor project kludged up. While I guess you could solo with some classes, the ones that can probably aren't really wanted much doing fear break ins and the like.

So if I played on one of them, I'd really like to be able to have two windows, not running in windowed mode, particulalarly since I'd like a browser window open at the same time.