View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 08:47 PM
nbkr1ckynbk
Fire Beetle

I've met many, many, great people off of Scars of Amerous. As well as many asshats(hi Razorgimp/Crabs/Spike <3). And I've been pretty busy since SoA went down last, so I haven't really gotten into another server as much as I have SoA over the years. Spider/Aerlys/Keolis/Logic(and more) have always done a really good job at what they did and provided us with a great server. Although at first, I didn't particularly like having to do evasive rotations, it actually became quite fun after awhile as in the higher end raid zones it was quite a challenge and you had to always pay attention or you could wipe the whole raid pretty easy if you weren't able to recover in 10 seconds or less heh. But hopefully all my old guildies see this message or see that SoA is coming back and still check in from time to time and we could get things rolling again the second SoA is up up . Pugly, Suki, Bloodshot, Tave, Rampage, Slipknot, Shrek, and there are at least 300+ more I'm missing that I hope return! Hope to see you all soon!

Fenken

Leader of "The Pwny Express"
An SoA guild.