View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 06:07 PM
NoPulse
Fire Beetle

Default Amazing

I must say..when I first looked into private servers I never expected to find one so advanced and ironed out as PEQ was. I started on live back in 2000 and fell in love with Everquest. Nothing has ever been as joyous a game and none have even come close. Over time Everquest lost that special feel to it and I was left feeling empty. My fiance and I had played for years together and unfortunately oct 16 2007, she passed away in a car accident. I eventually logged onto her char and cried like a baby for days. We had just gotten her necro epic maybe a month before and she was so proud of that thing that the second I saw it I turned to mush lol. Anyways, what I'm trying to say, is that PEQ has given me that special feeling about Everquest again and I don't know how to thank you enough.. I would like to start donating on a regular basis and do anything I can to help out and become a part of this community. The people are so helpful and amazing to work with, and I feel so deeply indebted to the amazing work cave dude and his team have put into this server. To hell with therapy..every time I log on and see my chars (which I named the same as on live) I smile inside and get that special feeling again.. Thank You!

Mystykyl - Druid
Tormentors - Mage
Snowkitten - soon-to-be necro