View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 07:01 PM
Drakiyth
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylekurth View Post
So, how are you going to implement the diffrent class trees for bots? Or are bots just going to be reg classes?
Bots that are the same class as your main character are able to be given charms, weapons and items from the path lines if you wanted to take the time and farm for them. However, they will not be able to use the signature click effects of those items. You cannot go to another class guild as your main character and do any of their paths. Overall, I figure it like you're the main champion of your group and are a complete bad-ass compared to the bots, the bots will never be of your caliber but they will help you succeed with their base class lines.

One thing that bots WILL have however, is the fact I am adding a lot of custom shops which will have plenty of gear for player characters, bots and pets. You don't NEED a group of human players to tackle 99% of the content but if you managed to get one together, the six of you would be much stronger than a bot group because of your decked path characters. I've made enemies drop ten times the amount of money they normally do, so farming NPC's for money will be a huge part of the Varlyndrian experience and will be well rewarded with stuff to actually purchase.