View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 08:56 PM
Warking
Hill Giant

I reset the UI by deleting the default IU folder then sourcing the UI from the steam client copy directly. Still nothing in the buff window.

By default i did not have the Spells:AlwaysSendTargetBuffs in the table. I added it by:

Code:
INSERT INTO `rule_values` (`ruleset_id`, `rule_name`, `rule_value`, `notes`) VALUES (1, 'Spells:AlwaysSendTargetBuffs', 'true', 'Allows the server to send the targets buffs ignoring the LAA.');
INSERT INTO `rule_values` (`ruleset_id`, `rule_name`, `rule_value`, `notes`) VALUES (2, 'Spells:AlwaysSendTargetBuffs', 'true', 'Allows the server to send the targets buffs ignoring the LAA.');
INSERT INTO `rule_values` (`ruleset_id`, `rule_name`, `rule_value`, `notes`) VALUES (3, 'Spells:AlwaysSendTargetBuffs', 'true', 'Allows the server to send the targets buffs ignoring the LAA.');
INSERT INTO `rule_values` (`ruleset_id`, `rule_name`, `rule_value`, `notes`) VALUES (4, 'Spells:AlwaysSendTargetBuffs', 'true', 'Allows the server to send the targets buffs ignoring the LAA.');
INSERT INTO `rule_values` (`ruleset_id`, `rule_name`, `rule_value`, `notes`) VALUES (5, 'Spells:AlwaysSendTargetBuffs', 'true', 'Allows the server to send the targets buffs ignoring the LAA.');
INSERT INTO `rule_values` (`ruleset_id`, `rule_name`, `rule_value`, `notes`) VALUES (6, 'Spells:AlwaysSendTargetBuffs', 'true', 'Allows the server to send the targets buffs ignoring the LAA.');
INSERT INTO `rule_values` (`ruleset_id`, `rule_name`, `rule_value`, `notes`) VALUES (10, 'Spells:AlwaysSendTargetBuffs', 'true', 'Allows the server to send the targets buffs ignoring the LAA.');
Note: The target buff window works when I cast on players or myself. Just not when casting on NPC's