View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 02:44 PM
Dante212
Fire Beetle

I feel we are basically at the same point OP.

I play on Green 99 but I feel so limited. Hard locking the updated models out really makes it difficult for me to endure.

I prefer solo or due/tri boxing. It's sad there's only one option for enforced solo and its locked so far behind everything else. I really love green but the models/lack of content kill me.

I would suggest avoiding lazarus based on your statements. To give an example I solo leveled an enchanter in one day to 25 and he hits red mobs for 168 damage in melee twinked out in what most would consider end game gear. All I earned myself though the overly generous drop system. You can also run 6 toons at once like this on laz so it was a bit to god mode for me.

I checked out PEQ and it didnt really catch me plus unbridled boxing

I started on WFH and so far I do like it a lot, but I am super concerned on the population. Subtract 40 or so for bazaar bots and then divide by 3 for an idea how many are on WFH at a time.

Al' kabor seems similar to WFH but I have yet to delve into it. It does concern me the age of the client.

For me it seems I'm sticking to green for now (may be a more interesting option if they redo green next year) or deciding between WFH and Al'Kabor

If Green had content up to PoP It would be no contest

If WFH had greens actual population it would be no contest

If both wee true I would play on both