View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 03:09 AM
Tegila
Hill Giant

Ok I finally got everything going and 99.99% ready to launch, but near end of install got error world.exe is not valid win32 application. When I closed it the installer continued.

Setup luginserver etc, then went to launch with t-start-server (same with login server) and again get not valid win32 etc. After closing this one it popped through several cms Windows, then stopped at launching the zones. (Note to self..get rest of zones)

This time every time I close the error box it pops back up with a new line. The 3rd error results in change from:
Access is denied.: 0/30 UCS: DOWN queryserve DOWN liginserver: UP
TO
Workd: UP Zones 1/30 ucs down queryserv down luginserver up

Each error increasing number of zones up and changing previous line to start with access is denied.

So I close error til I'm at 30/30 zones up. See ucs down and queryserv, so I run ucs and same error, not valid win32, yadda yadda yadda

So while I'm finally so close I can smell it, I have some barriers.

Yes I'm 64 bits os, yes fresh install though it had to be started twice, first time I again got the not connected to internet thing, but this time turning off firewall fixed it, the other pc's and os's it didnt.

So, it's possible Perl or Maria got installed twice bc they run before any download, but this error doesn't sound right for that.

Ran the scripted installer so nothing outside it got installed that shouldn't. (Read someone with this error had 64bit and 32bit Perl installed)

Any suggestions? I know I'll have to run every .exe in the folder again once fixed as it seems every exe is triggering it.

Don't mind the syntax, typing on phone not pc, no c&p or screenshots or logs to post right now.