View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 05:22 AM
trevius
Developer

Trust us Quadro (assuming you aren't cole coming back already), this guy was the number 1 source of all drama on these forums for years. He has been banned more than anyone and is an extremely shady person. He might act like he is trying to be helpful some of the time, but as soon as something goes wrong, he loses his temper and blows up like a ticking time-bomb. He has tried to ruin the reputation of almost every respectable member of this community. If he can't find enough information on someone, or any rumors on them, he will just make stuff up out of nowhere to start drama.

If you really want to read up on the situation, check the link below and read my last post in that thread (the really big one). But, I am warning you now that every minute you read about this guy will be a minute of your life you will wish you had back. You should just listen to us and understand that he is a jerk.

But, here is the post:

http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/sho...450#post148450

LOL, even after he is gone the debates continue. No doubt in my mind he will be back as Mattmeck already stated. So, no reason to let people forget who he is. His character is so flawed that it will be easy to identify him when he does come back. He will type like a 5 year old and scream like 1 too. And of course, he will talk about his precious source that is his alone, even though probably 95% of it was written by someone else. And, don't forget how he will also talk shit about every dev and admin in this community, especially Mattmeck. He really hates Mattmeck lol! Probably cause Mattmeck has banned him 1000 times.

There is plenty more to the story, just know that there were reasons for people replying the way that they did.

I hate to drag this thing on and I hate drama, but he is sure to be back and certainly isn't going to change. Ahh well.